Saturday, September 8, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Rain Date – Saturday, September 15, 2018
Main St – SOLD OUT!! We have tents on Park, Barnard & Punchard Available.
Less then 30 spots open
Select from the options below to finalize your order and payment for Andover Day 2018. Please be sure to submit a registration form in addition to making your payment. Thank you!
- ABCA member registration ($195)
- Non-Profit Organization registration ($175)
- Non-ABCA member registration ($240)
- Concession Food Vendor registration ($250)
- Extra Chair ($5)
- Banner Frame($30)
(Placement and tent assignment are based on first come/first serve with consideration to Main Street fixed businesses until July 1st.) Registration includes: Street placement 10×10 tent with 1 6-ft table and 2 folding chairs. Vendors will not be allowed to use their own tents due to permitting and town inspection requirements. Pricing increases in 2018 is due to tent & stage suppliers increases.
Tents will be removed promptly at 5pm by the tent vendor. Please plan accordingly!!
Membership Option: Reduced membership with your 2018 registration ($100)
- 1 push for Logo Ad ($250)
We have an email that is answered daily for questions; firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call Town Hall or Patty Crafts (Health Dept) unless you have questions regarding your food permit.
We’re looking forward to a great event with your participation!
- All activities/vendors must meet Town of Andover permit and approval regulations (product distribution, power sources, etc) and are the responsibility of business reserving the exhibit space
- Not-For-Profit (NFP) organizations can apply to share table space and registration costs
- No refunds available for cancellation
- If Rain Date will be used, all participants will be notified by email and via the website.