Become a Vendor

2019 Registrations are CLOSED

All vendor spaces are SOLD OUT

Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone in September!


Please contact with any questions. This email is answered daily and should be used for all inquiries. Please do not call Town Hall or Patty Crafts (Health Dept) unless you have questions regarding your food permit.

Food/concession vendors should submit a Temporary Food Permit to the Andover Health Department.