- 1 How many inches did North Andover get?
- 2 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 3 Is North Andover MA Safe?
- 4 What is the richest town in Mass?
- 5 What is the richest state in America?
- 6 Is Andover MA Safe?
- 7 Is Lawrence MA safe?
- 8 Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
- 9 What is the poorest city in MA?
- 10 What is the most expensive town to live in in Massachusetts?
How many inches did North Andover get?
The town received 18 inches of snow as of 2:35 a.m., according to the National Weather Service’s snowfall spotter report.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is North Andover MA Safe?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
What is the richest town in Mass?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
What is the richest state in America?
This Is the Richest State in the U.S., According to Data
- New Hampshire.
- California. Median household income: $80,440.
- Hawaii. Median household income: $83,102.
- New Jersey. Median household income: $85,751.
- Massachusetts. Median household income: $85,843.
- Maryland. Median household income: $86,738.
Is Andover MA Safe?
Andover, MA crime analytics According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Andover is safer than 79% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Massachusetts, only on the order of 41% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Andover.
Is Lawrence MA safe?
Lawrence, MA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Lawrence is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Massachusetts, Lawrence has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
Living in Haverhill means comfortable living that is quiet and affordable. The crime rate in local Haverhill neighborhoods is 26% lower than the national average. Residents of Haverhill have a 1 in 55 chance of being a victim of a crime. Haverhill is a safe place to live.
What is the poorest city in MA?
Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Massachusetts
- Brockton. Flickr/Timothy Valentine. Per capita income: $21,942.
- Southbridge. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Flickr/JON_CF. Per capita income: $21, 579.
- North Adams. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Fall River. Flickr/MOTT.
- New Bedford. Flickr/Henry Zbyszynski.
- Chelsea. Flickr/C Hanchey.
- Holyoke. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
What is the most expensive town to live in in Massachusetts?
Weston tops our list with the average selling price of a home at $1,629,669. A total of 69 homes sold in Weston in the first six months of this year. Located in Middlesex County, Weston has the highest per capita income in the state, at $211,789.