- 1 How do I apply for Andover?
- 2 How hard is it to get into Andover?
- 3 How much does Phillips Andover cost?
- 4 Which is better Andover or Exeter?
- 5 What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
- 6 What SSAT score do you need to get into Andover?
- 7 What is the acceptance rate for Middlesex?
- 8 What is the acceptance rate to Harvard?
- 9 What is the tuition for Harvard per year?
- 10 How can I get accepted into Harvard?
- 11 What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
How do I apply for Andover?
More videos on YouTube
- Request Catalog/Join our Mailing List. All prospective students who wish to receive an admission catalog and be added to our mailing list must submit this form.
- Schedule your Virtual Interview.
- Complete the Candidate Profile.
- Submit the Andover application.
How hard is it to get into Andover?
It’s not easy to gain acceptance to Phillips Academy, the Andover, Massachusetts boarding school pegged as the best high school in America. Of the more than 3,000 applications it receives each year, Andover only accepts 13%, dashing the hopes of many students vying for a slot.
How much does Phillips Andover cost?
There are 1,154 students on Andover’s campus. Tuition for students living on campus is $53,900. Tuition for day students is $41,900. Andover has a “need-blind” admissions policy which means they accept students based on merit, not wealth.
Which is better Andover or Exeter?
This year, Andover dropped from first place to third place on Niche’s “2020 Best Private High Schools in America” ranking. While it is currently sitting behind Phillips Exeter Academy in first and St. Mark’s School of Texas in second, Andover held the first place position for the past four years.
What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
The Groton School, the No. 5 most elite boarding school, is tied with The Thacher School as the most selective, each with an acceptance rate of 12%. Additional reporting by Andy Kiersz.
- Middlesex School.
- Deerfield Academy.
- Cate School.
- Phillips Academy Andover.
- (TIE) The Thacher School.
- (TIE) Groton School.
What SSAT score do you need to get into Andover?
I would always recommend safety schools, for Andover is the elite of the elite. The average SSAT percentile for a student offered acceptance is 93. Grades and test scores are heavily factored in, although the admissions committee say sthey have no minimum score they do.
What is the acceptance rate for Middlesex?
Middlesex County is a public college located in Edison Township, New Jersey in the New York City Area. It is a mid-size institution with an enrollment of 5,139 undergraduate students. The Middlesex County acceptance rate is 100%.
What is the acceptance rate to Harvard?
What is the tuition for Harvard per year?
We’re also one of the few independent schools to meet 100 percent of each student’s demonstrated financial need—and we meet that need with grants (essentially scholarships), not loans. We admit students because of their achievement, talent, character, and promise—and then we make sure they’re fully supported.
How can I get accepted into Harvard?
To apply, be sure to send in all of the following:
- A general university application.
- Complete Harvard’s supplemental essays.
- SAT, ACT, or SAT Subject Test scores (optional)
- Any AP, IB, or other scores from standardized exams you have taken (optional)
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers.
What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
- Bill Belichick ’71.
- Dana Delany ’74.
- Julia Alvarez ’67.
- Oscar Tang ’56.
- Hafsat Abiola ’92.
- George H. W. Bush ’42 P’64, ’71, ’75.
- Vanessa Kerry ’95.
- Capt. Thomas J. Hudner Jr. ’43.