- 1 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 2 Is North Andover MA Safe?
- 3 What is Milton famous for?
- 4 Is Milton MA A rich town?
- 5 What is the richest town in MA?
- 6 Is Wayland a rich town?
- 7 What is the poorest city in MA?
- 8 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 9 Is Andover MA Safe?
- 10 Is Lawrence MA safe?
- 11 Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
- 12 Who is Milton named after?
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is North Andover MA Safe?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
What is Milton famous for?
Milton is also known as the birthplace of President George H.W. Bush. Area 13 square miles (34 square km).
Is Milton MA A rich town?
Milton home prices are not only among the most expensive in Massachusetts, but Milton real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. Milton is a decidedly white-collar town, with fully 91.65% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average.
What is the richest town in MA?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
Is Wayland a rich town?
Wayland is a 15.9 square mile town in Middlesex Country, Massachusetts, located in the MetroWest area around Boston. Today, Wayland is a wealthy suburban town with an excellent school system.
What is the poorest city in MA?
Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Massachusetts
- Brockton. Flickr/Timothy Valentine. Per capita income: $21,942.
- Southbridge. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Flickr/JON_CF. Per capita income: $21, 579.
- North Adams. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Fall River. Flickr/MOTT.
- New Bedford. Flickr/Henry Zbyszynski.
- Chelsea. Flickr/C Hanchey.
- Holyoke. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
Is Andover MA Safe?
Andover, MA crime analytics According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Andover is safer than 79% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Massachusetts, only on the order of 41% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Andover.
Is Lawrence MA safe?
Lawrence, MA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Lawrence is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Massachusetts, Lawrence has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
Living in Haverhill means comfortable living that is quiet and affordable. The crime rate in local Haverhill neighborhoods is 26% lower than the national average. Residents of Haverhill have a 1 in 55 chance of being a victim of a crime. Haverhill is a safe place to live.
Who is Milton named after?
Milton, ontario may be Canada’s best-kept secret. Celebrating 160 years since incorporation, the town – named after British poet John Milton – was founded as a mill town and farming community in the 1830s.