- 1 Where can I fish in Andover MA?
- 2 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 3 Can you fish in Lake Cochichewick?
- 4 How big is Lake Cochichewick in North Andover?
- 5 What kind of fish are in the Shawsheen River?
- 6 What is the richest town in Mass?
- 7 Is North Andover a good place to live?
- 8 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 9 Can you kayak in Lake Cochichewick?
- 10 Where does North Andover get their water from?
- 11 What time does Lake Cochituate open?
Where can I fish in Andover MA?
Fishing Spots Near Andover MA
- Lawrence Heritage State Park. Lawrence, MA.
- Harold Parker State Forest. North Andover, MA.
- Lowell Heritage State Park. Lowell, MA.
- Middlesex Fells Reservation. Medford, MA.
- Breakheart Reservation. Saugus, MA.
- Lowell-Dracut-Tyngsboro State Forest.
- Bradley Palmer State Park.
- Great Brook Farm State Park.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Can you fish in Lake Cochichewick?
About Lake Cochichewick Can you fish in Lake Cochichewick? Lake Cochichewick is a lake near North Andover. The most popular species caught here are Largemouth bass, Smallmouth bass, and Chain pickerel. 878 catches are logged on Fishbrain.
How big is Lake Cochichewick in North Andover?
Lake Cochichewick is the source of drinking water for the 28,000 residents of North Andover. At 560 acres, it’s the largest lake in Essex County, over twice the size of the local Merrimack College campus.
What kind of fish are in the Shawsheen River?
About Shawsheen River Reservoir Shawsheen River Reservoir is near Andover. The most popular species caught here are Largemouth bass, Rainbow trout, and Chain pickerel.
What is the richest town in Mass?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
Is North Andover a good place to live?
North Andover is in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in North Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In North Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The public schools in North Andover are highly rated.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
Can you kayak in Lake Cochichewick?
Public access restrictions For the past century, Lake Cochichewick has been North Andover’s main supply of drinking water and public access to the lake was forbidden. Rowing shells, johnboats, dinghies, rowboats, canoes and kayaks are acceptable as long as the occupants are isolated from contact with the lake.
Where does North Andover get their water from?
We depend on water from 2 sources: surface water ~ – lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, dams and reservoirs (or) ground water – water found in underground formation.
What time does Lake Cochituate open?
During the summer, Gates open at 8am. All boats off the water by 7pm, boat ramp closes at 7:30pm. Bathrooms locked at 7pm. Gates locked at 8pm.