- 1 Is Andover MA a good place to live?
- 2 What is Andover MA known for?
- 3 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 4 Is Andover rich?
- 5 Is Andover Ma a small town?
- 6 What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
- 7 What is the richest town in MA?
- 8 What is the poorest city in MA?
- 9 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 10 What is the meaning of Andover?
- 11 Which county is Andover MA?
Is Andover MA a good place to live?
Andover is in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The public schools in Andover are highly rated.
What is Andover MA known for?
Andover is known the world over for being the home of one of the oldest and most prestigious independent secondary “prep” schools in the U.S. – Phillips Academy. Founded in 1770 by Samuel Phillips, the school today has an enrollment of approximately 1,100 students. Andover is often referred to as the “Home of America.”
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is Andover rich?
The per capita income in Andover in 2018 was $68,368, which is wealthy relative to Massachusetts and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $273,472 for a family of four. Andover is a very ethnically-diverse town.
Is Andover Ma a small town?
Brimming with rich history and classic small town charm, Andover is the quintessential New England town. With a bustling downtown filled with delicious restaurants and an array of shops as well as the safe neighborhoods and an excellent school system, Andover, Massachusetts is a great place to be.
What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
The town of Andover, Massachusetts, was experiencing their own witch trials. The people of the town overthrew the courts and started a riot. Danforth is really pushing for John Proctor and Rebecca Nurse to confess to witchcraft so they won’t be hung, and he will look like the victor.
What is the richest town in MA?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
What is the poorest city in MA?
Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Massachusetts
- Brockton. Flickr/Timothy Valentine. Per capita income: $21,942.
- Southbridge. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Flickr/JON_CF. Per capita income: $21, 579.
- North Adams. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Fall River. Flickr/MOTT.
- New Bedford. Flickr/Henry Zbyszynski.
- Chelsea. Flickr/C Hanchey.
- Holyoke. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
What is the meaning of Andover?
An·do·ver. (ăn′dō′vər, -də-) A town of northeast Massachusetts south of Lawrence.
Which county is Andover MA?