- 1 Does Andover have snow?
- 2 How many days of sunshine does England get?
- 3 How many hours of sunshine does London get a year?
- 4 Where is the healthiest place to live in England?
- 5 Where is the warmest place in UK?
- 6 Where in UK has most sunshine?
- 7 What is the sunniest city in the UK?
- 8 What is the coldest place on Earth?
- 9 Does the sun ever shine in London?
- 10 Where is the cleanest air in UK?
- 11 What is the dirtiest city in the UK?
- 12 Where is the healthiest place to live?
Does Andover have snow?
Andover averages 52 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
How many days of sunshine does England get?
Average Sunshine a Year in the United Kingdom The UK as a whole averages 1493 hours of sun a year.
How many hours of sunshine does London get a year?
The United Kingdom has some of Europe’s gloomiest cities. Birmingham, London, and Manchester average around 1,400 hours of sunshine a year, whilst in Scotland, Glasgow averages just 1,203 hours of sunshine.
Where is the healthiest place to live in England?
The Berkshire town tops the first official wellbeing rankings, which reveal who has the cleanest air and the worst diets. Wokingham in Berkshire is the healthiest place in the country, according to the first official national health index.
Where is the warmest place in UK?
Seven of the hottest places in the UK to enjoy warm weather this
- The Isles of Scilly. The Isles of Scilly is home to tropical temperatures and white sand beaches (
- West Sussex, Bognor Regis.
- East Sussex, Hastings.
- Wales, Tenby.
Where in UK has most sunshine?
Where to go in the UK for the Most Hours of Sunshine
- Bognor Regis, 1902 Hours of Sunshine per year.
- Eastbourne, 1888 Hours of Sunshine.
- Hastings, 1871 Hours of Sunshine.
- Isle of Wight, 1860 Hours of Sunshine.
- Bristol, 1671 Hours of Sunshine.
What is the sunniest city in the UK?
According to data from the UK Met Office, Shoeburyness in Essex was the sunniest place in the UK, with over 2,207.67 hours of sunlight across the year. However, Jersey clocked up a scorching 2,392 hours of sunlight, says Jersey Met Office – 185 hours more than Essex.
What is the coldest place on Earth?
Oymyakon is the coldest permanently-inhabited place on Earth and is found in the Arctic Circle’s Northern Pole of Cold. In 1933, it recorded its lowest temperature of -67.7°C.
Does the sun ever shine in London?
The sun in London is rarely seen from November to February, while from May to August, it shines for an acceptable number of hours, and in any case, it shines a bit more often than in the rest of Britain (excluding the southern coast). Here are the average sunshine hours per day.
Where is the cleanest air in UK?
InDecember 2018 the place in England with the cleanest air was Windermere inCumbria.
What is the dirtiest city in the UK?
The worst UK city for pollution is Stoke-on-Trent which scored highly for pollution rankings.
Where is the healthiest place to live?
Spain was named the healthiest country in the world. One of the contributing factors was its Mediterranean diet, which is high in omega-3, fats and protein, as well as its social meal times and walking as a popular mode of transport.