- 1 Is Exeter or Andover better?
- 2 How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
- 3 Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
- 4 How much does Phillips Andover cost?
- 5 Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
- 6 What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
- 7 What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
- 8 Is it difficult to get into Exeter?
- 9 What grades do you need to get into Phillips Academy Andover?
- 10 Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
- 11 What SSAT percentile is good?
- 12 What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
Is Exeter or Andover better?
This year, Andover dropped from first place to third place on Niche’s “2020 Best Private High Schools in America” ranking. While it is currently sitting behind Phillips Exeter Academy in first and St. Mark’s School of Texas in second, Andover held the first place position for the past four years.
How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
Applicants selected for admission to Exeter would have these academic credentials:
- Top 10% of the class.
- Rigorous course load or independent work to supplement a less rigorous curriculum.
- ERB or ISEE scores in the 90th+ percentile.
- Glowing letters of recommendation from the past several years from his/her previous school.
Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
However, we also know that access to these tests may be challenging for many applicants and, therefore, we will not require the SSAT or ISEE. Our longstanding practice has been to evaluate all components of a student’s application without focusing solely on standardized test results.
How much does Phillips Andover cost?
There are 1,154 students on Andover’s campus. Tuition for students living on campus is $53,900. Tuition for day students is $41,900. Andover has a “need-blind” admissions policy which means they accept students based on merit, not wealth.
Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
While it’s debatable which Ivy Leagues is the easiest Ivy to get into, according to these numbers, Cornell, Dartmouth, and U Penn are by far the easiest Ivy League schools to get into with the highest acceptance rate for the class of 2025.
What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
Here are the top 5 schools that send the most students to Harvard:
- Boston Latin School.
- Phillips Academy.
- Stuyvesant High School.
- Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin.
What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
Test Prep Company Argues 90 or 94% Percentile as an Average for Exeter.
Is it difficult to get into Exeter?
But some of the best and most prestigious universities in the UK have higher offer rates than you’d expect – Durham and Bath offer places to over 70% of those who apply, while Exeter offers places to 87.5% of applicants.
What grades do you need to get into Phillips Academy Andover?
Students must score about a 100 — comparable to the score required at Harvard — to be considered as an applicant. Once every section of an application is complete, there is a three-part review — first by the admissions team, next by a team of faculty, and last by the Andover committee.
Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
The score range of the SSAT sections and the total sum scores differs depending on whether you’ve taken the elementary, middle, or upper level SSAT. Also question is, is 2200 a good SSAT score? With a 2200 SAT score, you’re already strongly competitive for these schools. You’re very likely to get admitted if you apply.
What SSAT percentile is good?
If you score in the 50th percentile on any SSAT section, you will achieve the “median” SSAT score for that test. And if you score higher than the 50th percentile, you perform better than the median.
What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
- Bill Belichick ’71.
- Dana Delany ’74.
- Julia Alvarez ’67.
- Oscar Tang ’56.
- Hafsat Abiola ’92.
- George H. W. Bush ’42 P’64, ’71, ’75.
- Vanessa Kerry ’95.
- Capt. Thomas J. Hudner Jr. ’43.