- 1 Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
- 2 Is Andover MA rich?
- 3 What towns border North Andover MA?
- 4 What is Andover MA famous for?
- 5 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 6 What is the richest suburb of Boston?
- 7 Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
- 8 Is Andover MA Safe?
- 9 Is Andover Ma a small town?
- 10 How far is North Andover from the ocean?
- 11 Is North Andover MA Safe?
- 12 What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
Andover is a suburb of Boston with a population of 35,816. Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks.
Is Andover MA rich?
The per capita income in Andover in 2018 was $68,368, which is wealthy relative to Massachusetts and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $273,472 for a family of four. Andover is a very ethnically-diverse town.
What towns border North Andover MA?
North Andover lies in the northwestern portion of Essex County, with a small corner of the town bordering Middlesex County. It is bordered by Andover to the west, Lawrence to the north, Haverhill to the northeast, Boxford to the east, Middleton to the southeast, and North Reading to the southwest.
What is Andover MA famous for?
Andover is known the world over for being the home of one of the oldest and most prestigious independent secondary “prep” schools in the U.S. – Phillips Academy. Founded in 1770 by Samuel Phillips, the school today has an enrollment of approximately 1,100 students.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
What is the richest suburb of Boston?
The 10 Richest Neighborhoods in Boston
- Back Bay.
- South End.
- North End.
- West End.
- Central. Central is one of the richest neighborhoods in Boston in terms of both property values and household incomes.
- West Roxbury. West Roxbury is often mistaken with Roxbury, although the two are not connected.
Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
1. Weston. The richest town in Massachusetts earns a per capita income of $105,217 and has a dramatically higher median family income of $250,000 or more compared to the other towns.
Is Andover MA Safe?
Andover, MA crime analytics According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Andover is safer than 79% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Massachusetts, only on the order of 41% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Andover.
Is Andover Ma a small town?
Brimming with rich history and classic small town charm, Andover is the quintessential New England town. With a bustling downtown filled with delicious restaurants and an array of shops as well as the safe neighborhoods and an excellent school system, Andover, Massachusetts is a great place to be.
How far is North Andover from the ocean?
North Andover and Manchester by the Sea are 38 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is North Andover MA Safe?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
The town of Andover, Massachusetts, was experiencing their own witch trials. The people of the town overthrew the courts and started a riot. Danforth is really pushing for John Proctor and Rebecca Nurse to confess to witchcraft so they won’t be hung, and he will look like the victor.