- 1 How many inches did North Andover get?
- 2 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 3 Is North Andover a good place to live?
- 4 What is the richest town in Mass?
- 5 Is Wayland a rich town?
- 6 What is the richest state in America?
- 7 What is North Andover known for?
- 8 Is Andover a safe place to live?
- 9 Whats it like to live in Andover MA?
- 10 What is the poorest city in MA?
- 11 Is Brookline a good place to live?
How many inches did North Andover get?
The town received 18 inches of snow as of 2:35 a.m., according to the National Weather Service’s snowfall spotter report.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is North Andover a good place to live?
North Andover is in Essex County and is one of the best places to live in Massachusetts. Living in North Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In North Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The public schools in North Andover are highly rated.
What is the richest town in Mass?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
Is Wayland a rich town?
Wayland is a 15.9 square mile town in Middlesex Country, Massachusetts, located in the MetroWest area around Boston. Today, Wayland is a wealthy suburban town with an excellent school system.
What is the richest state in America?
This Is the Richest State in the U.S., According to Data
- New Hampshire.
- California. Median household income: $80,440.
- Hawaii. Median household income: $83,102.
- New Jersey. Median household income: $85,751.
- Massachusetts. Median household income: $85,843.
- Maryland. Median household income: $86,738.
What is North Andover known for?
Several mills were located in the town, as well as the Western Electric Company, AT&T’s manufacturing division, which supplied telephone machinery for many years before it was split up by AT&T into the new company, Lucent Technologies. Today, North Andover is considered a bedroom community of the Greater Boston area.
Is Andover a safe place to live?
Andover is a great place to live. It is well served with facilities and jobs, well-connected transport links and has a great sense of community. Generally, homes in Andover can be more affordable than in neighbouring centres.
Whats it like to live in Andover MA?
Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. Residents of Andover tend to be liberal. The public schools in Andover are highly rated.
What is the poorest city in MA?
Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Massachusetts
- Brockton. Flickr/Timothy Valentine. Per capita income: $21,942.
- Southbridge. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Flickr/JON_CF. Per capita income: $21, 579.
- North Adams. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Fall River. Flickr/MOTT.
- New Bedford. Flickr/Henry Zbyszynski.
- Chelsea. Flickr/C Hanchey.
- Holyoke. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
Is Brookline a good place to live?
Brookline is the best place to live in Massachusetts for the second year in a row, according to Niche’s 2021 Best Places to Live in Massachusetts report. The rankings are based on the quality of schools, crime rates, housing trends, employment statistics and access to amenities. It also ranked No.