- 1 Does Andover have a high crime rate?
- 2 Is North Andover MA a safe place to live?
- 3 What town has the highest crime rate?
- 4 Which county has highest crime rate?
- 5 Is Andover safe to live?
- 6 What is Andover like to live in?
- 7 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 8 What is North Andover MA known for?
- 9 Is Lawrence MA safe?
- 10 What is the most dangerous city in America 2020?
- 11 What is the most dangerous city?
- 12 What is the most dangerous state?
- 13 What country has no crime?
- 14 What is the safest country in the world?
Does Andover have a high crime rate?
The overall crime rate in Andover in 2020 was 76 crimes per 1,000 people. This compares poorly to Hampshire’s overall crime rate, coming in 8% higher than the Hampshire rate of 70 per 1,000 residents.
Is North Andover MA a safe place to live?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
What town has the highest crime rate?
The most dangerous city in the United States is Detroit, Michigan. Detroit has a violent crime rate of 2,007.8 incidents per 100,000 people with a total of 261 homicides in 2018.
Which county has highest crime rate?
1. Venezuela. Venezuela has a crime index of 84.36, the highest of any country in the world.
Is Andover safe to live?
Andover is a great place to live. It is well served with facilities and jobs, well-connected transport links and has a great sense of community. It is also growing, with opportunities to move into our new neighbourhoods.
What is Andover like to live in?
” Andover is not particularly nice but it has everything you want, including wonderful countryside and shops. We live in an extremely pretty village just outside the town.” Neighbours include the actor Anthony Andrews, who lives in the Chutes, and Reg Presley of The Troggs.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
What is North Andover MA known for?
Several mills were located in the town, as well as the Western Electric Company, AT&T’s manufacturing division, which supplied telephone machinery for many years before it was split up by AT&T into the new company, Lucent Technologies. Today, North Andover is considered a bedroom community of the Greater Boston area.
Is Lawrence MA safe?
Lawrence, MA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Lawrence is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Massachusetts, Lawrence has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the most dangerous city in America 2020?
Here are the 10 most dangerous metro areas in America for 2020
- Anchorage, Alaska.
- Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Memphis, Tennessee.
- Wichita, Kansas.
- Lubbock, Texas.
- Detroit-Dearborn-Livonia, Michigan.
- Spokane-Spokane Valley, Washington.
- Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana.
What is the most dangerous city?
Most Violent Cities in the World
- Tijuana – Mexico. Tijuana is the most dangerous city in the world with 138 homicides per 100K people.
- Acapulco – Mexico.
- Caracas – Venezuela.
- Ciudad Victoria, Mexico.
- Cuidad Juarez, Mexico.
- Irapuato – Mexico.
- Ciudad Guayana – Venezuela.
- Natal – Brazil.
What is the most dangerous state?
1. Mississippi. Mississippi’s total score is 32.00, making it the most dangerous state in the United States. Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 for Road Safety and Emergency Preparedness and 48th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety.
What country has no crime?
1. Switzerland. Switzerland’s standing as the world’s safest (according to our data, anyway) is strengthened by this fact: It averaged just seven violent crimes per 100,000 people.
What is the safest country in the world?
Top 10 safest countries Globally, Iceland was rated the safest country, followed respectively by the UAE, Qatar, Singapore, Finland, Mongolia, Norway, Denmark, Canada and New Zealand. The Global Finance magazine’s index of the world’s safest countries ranked other Gulf countries highly as well.