- 1 What is in North Andover MA?
- 2 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 3 Is North Andover MA Safe?
- 4 What is the richest town in Mass?
- 5 Whats the richest town in MA?
- 6 What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
- 7 Is Andover MA Safe?
- 8 Is Lawrence MA safe?
- 9 Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
- 10 Is Merrimack doing in person tours?
- 11 What is Merrimack College Tuition?
What is in North Andover MA?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Harold Parker State Forest. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks.
- The Stevens-Coolidge Place. Historic Sites • Gardens.
- Smolak Farms. 108.
- Rogers Center for the Arts.
- Turtle Lane Maple Farm.
- Weir Hill.
- Boston Helicopters.
- Boston Hill Farm.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is North Andover MA Safe?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
What is the richest town in Mass?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
Whats the richest town in MA?
We then averaged all the rankings for a place into a “Rich Score” with the place having the lowest overall Rich Score, Newton, crowned the “Richest City In Massachusetts For 2021”.
What is the richest town in Cape Cod?
Top Five Towns for Investors on the Cape and Islands
- Martha’s Vineyard. With approximately 15,000 permanent residents and nearly 100,000 summer residents, the Vineyard is one of the most affluent on the East Coast.
- Chatham. Located in Cape Cod, the town of Chatham is a living dream.
Is Andover MA Safe?
Andover, MA crime analytics According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Andover is safer than 79% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Massachusetts, only on the order of 41% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Andover.
Is Lawrence MA safe?
Lawrence, MA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Lawrence is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Massachusetts, Lawrence has a crime rate that is higher than 90% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Haverhill MA a good place to live?
Living in Haverhill means comfortable living that is quiet and affordable. The crime rate in local Haverhill neighborhoods is 26% lower than the national average. Residents of Haverhill have a 1 in 55 chance of being a victim of a crime. Haverhill is a safe place to live.
Is Merrimack doing in person tours?
Merrimack is open for visits. The summer months on campus are beautiful and we have a full calendar for you to come by! Health and safety are still top of mind, and our on-campus events are designed to provide a personalized experience.
What is Merrimack College Tuition?
43,340 USD (2019 – 20)