What county is Andover?
Andover is a town in Oxford County, Maine, United States.
Whats in Andover Maine?
Best things to do in Andover, ME
- Blue Moose Farm. 5.5 mi. Farmers Market, Specialty Food, Farms.
- Height of Land Scenic View. 9.6 mi. Tours, Observatories.
- Grafton Notch State Park. 8.0 mi.
- Coos Canyon. 9.2 mi.
- Step Falls Preserve. 9.1 mi.
- Northeast Snowmobile & ATV Rentals. 26.5 mi.
- Gorham Moose Tour. 26.0 mi.
- Ellis pond. 5.0 mi.
What is the zip code for Andover Maine?
Brimming with rich history and classic small town charm, Andover is the quintessential New England town. With a bustling downtown filled with delicious restaurants and an array of shops as well as the safe neighborhoods and an excellent school system, Andover, Massachusetts is a great place to be.
Is Andover a safe place to live?
Andover is a great place to live. It is well served with facilities and jobs, well-connected transport links and has a great sense of community. Generally, homes in Andover can be more affordable than in neighbouring centres.
Is Andover MA rich?
The per capita income in Andover in 2018 was $68,368, which is wealthy relative to Massachusetts and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $273,472 for a family of four. Andover is a very ethnically-diverse town.