- 1 What county is North Andover MA in?
- 2 Is Andover MA rich?
- 3 Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
- 4 Is Andover Ma a small town?
- 5 What towns does Andover border?
- 6 Is North Andover MA Safe?
- 7 How far is North Andover from the ocean?
- 8 What is North Andover MA known for?
- 9 Is Andover a safe place to live?
- 10 What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
- 11 What is the richest suburb of Boston?
- 12 Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
What county is North Andover MA in?
The Town of North Andover is located in Essex County in the northeastern part of Massachusetts on the banks of the Merrimack River and approximately 24 miles from Boston.
Is Andover MA rich?
The per capita income in Andover in 2018 was $68,368, which is wealthy relative to Massachusetts and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $273,472 for a family of four. Andover is a very ethnically-diverse town.
Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
Andover is a suburb of Boston with a population of 35,816. Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks.
Is Andover Ma a small town?
Brimming with rich history and classic small town charm, Andover is the quintessential New England town. With a bustling downtown filled with delicious restaurants and an array of shops as well as the safe neighborhoods and an excellent school system, Andover, Massachusetts is a great place to be.
What towns does Andover border?
Located on the banks of the Merrimack River, Andover is bordered on the north by the cities of Lawrence and Methuen, on the east by the Town of North Andover, on the south by the Towns of North Reading and Wilmington, and on the west by the towns of Tewksbury and Dracut.
Is North Andover MA Safe?
North Andover, MA is a safe and relatively quiet town. I have lived in North Andover for almost the entirety of my life, it is the only town I can remember living in. I enjoy the beauty of the town in all seasons, the town does a very good job maintaining the common and decorating it for events and holidays.
How far is North Andover from the ocean?
North Andover and Manchester by the Sea are 38 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is North Andover MA known for?
Several mills were located in the town, as well as the Western Electric Company, AT&T’s manufacturing division, which supplied telephone machinery for many years before it was split up by AT&T into the new company, Lucent Technologies. Today, North Andover is considered a bedroom community of the Greater Boston area.
Is Andover a safe place to live?
Andover is a great place to live. It is well served with facilities and jobs, well-connected transport links and has a great sense of community. Generally, homes in Andover can be more affordable than in neighbouring centres.
What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
The town of Andover, Massachusetts, was experiencing their own witch trials. The people of the town overthrew the courts and started a riot. Danforth is really pushing for John Proctor and Rebecca Nurse to confess to witchcraft so they won’t be hung, and he will look like the victor.
What is the richest suburb of Boston?
The 10 Richest Neighborhoods in Boston
- Back Bay.
- South End.
- North End.
- West End.
- Central. Central is one of the richest neighborhoods in Boston in terms of both property values and household incomes.
- West Roxbury. West Roxbury is often mistaken with Roxbury, although the two are not connected.
Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
1. Weston. The richest town in Massachusetts earns a per capita income of $105,217 and has a dramatically higher median family income of $250,000 or more compared to the other towns.