- 1 Is Phillips Andover Academy the best?
- 2 Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
- 3 How much does Phillips Andover cost?
- 4 How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
- 5 Is Phillips Exeter or Andover better?
- 6 Can I get into Phillips Andover?
- 7 What is a good SSAT score for Phillips Andover?
- 8 Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
- 9 What SSAT percentile is good?
- 10 What is Phillips Andover known for?
- 11 What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
- 12 How can I get accepted into Harvard?
- 13 Which high school sends the most students to Harvard?
- 14 What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
Is Phillips Andover Academy the best?
Inside America’s best high school — a boarding school that costs $53,900 a year and feeds students into the Ivy League. Phillips Academy, a boarding school in Andover, Massachusetts, is the best high school in America.
Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
However, we also know that access to these tests may be challenging for many applicants and, therefore, we will not require the SSAT or ISEE. Our longstanding practice has been to evaluate all components of a student’s application without focusing solely on standardized test results.
How much does Phillips Andover cost?
There are 1,154 students on Andover’s campus. Tuition for students living on campus is $53,900. Tuition for day students is $41,900. Andover has a “need-blind” admissions policy which means they accept students based on merit, not wealth.
How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
Applicants selected for admission to Exeter would have these academic credentials:
- Top 10% of the class.
- Rigorous course load or independent work to supplement a less rigorous curriculum.
- ERB or ISEE scores in the 90th+ percentile.
- Glowing letters of recommendation from the past several years from his/her previous school.
Is Phillips Exeter or Andover better?
This year, Andover dropped from first place to third place on Niche’s “2020 Best Private High Schools in America” ranking. While it is currently sitting behind Phillips Exeter Academy in first and St. Mark’s School of Texas in second, Andover held the first place position for the past four years.
Can I get into Phillips Andover?
It’s not easy to gain acceptance to Phillips Academy, the Andover, Massachusetts boarding school pegged as the best high school in America. Of the more than 3,000 applications it receives each year, Andover only accepts 13%, dashing the hopes of many students vying for a slot.
What is a good SSAT score for Phillips Andover?
“Although the Andover admissions committee has no minimum grade or score requirements for acceptance, the average Andover student maintained an “A” average at his or her previous school and scored in the 93rd percentile on the SSATs.”
Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
The score range of the SSAT sections and the total sum scores differs depending on whether you’ve taken the elementary, middle, or upper level SSAT. Also question is, is 2200 a good SSAT score? With a 2200 SAT score, you’re already strongly competitive for these schools. You’re very likely to get admitted if you apply.
What SSAT percentile is good?
If you score in the 50th percentile on any SSAT section, you will achieve the “median” SSAT score for that test. And if you score higher than the 50th percentile, you perform better than the median.
What is Phillips Andover known for?
Phillips Academy Andover (also known as Andover or PA) is a co-educational university-preparatory school for boarding and day students in grades 9–12, along with a post-graduate (PG) year.
What famous people went to Phillips Academy Andover?
- Bill Belichick ’71.
- Dana Delany ’74.
- Julia Alvarez ’67.
- Oscar Tang ’56.
- Hafsat Abiola ’92.
- George H. W. Bush ’42 P’64, ’71, ’75.
- Vanessa Kerry ’95.
- Capt. Thomas J. Hudner Jr. ’43.
How can I get accepted into Harvard?
To apply, be sure to send in all of the following:
- A general university application.
- Complete Harvard’s supplemental essays.
- SAT, ACT, or SAT Subject Test scores (optional)
- Any AP, IB, or other scores from standardized exams you have taken (optional)
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers.
Which high school sends the most students to Harvard?
Here are the top 5 schools that send the most students to Harvard:
- Boston Latin School.
- Phillips Academy.
- Stuyvesant High School.
- Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin.
What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
Test Prep Company Argues 90 or 94% Percentile as an Average for Exeter.