- 1 How hard is it to get into Phillips Andover?
- 2 Is Exeter or Andover better?
- 3 How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
- 4 Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
- 5 What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
- 6 What is a good SSAT score for Phillips Andover?
- 7 Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
- 8 What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
- 9 What is the most prestigious boarding school?
- 10 What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
- 11 What grades do you need for Phillips Exeter?
- 12 Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
- 13 What SSAT score do you need to get into Lawrenceville?
- 14 What SSAT score do you need for Choate?
How hard is it to get into Phillips Andover?
It’s not easy to gain acceptance to Phillips Academy, the Andover, Massachusetts boarding school pegged as the best high school in America. Of the more than 3,000 applications it receives each year, Andover only accepts 13%, dashing the hopes of many students vying for a slot.
Is Exeter or Andover better?
This year, Andover dropped from first place to third place on Niche’s “2020 Best Private High Schools in America” ranking. While it is currently sitting behind Phillips Exeter Academy in first and St. Mark’s School of Texas in second, Andover held the first place position for the past four years.
How do I get into Phillips Exeter Academy?
Applicants selected for admission to Exeter would have these academic credentials:
- Top 10% of the class.
- Rigorous course load or independent work to supplement a less rigorous curriculum.
- ERB or ISEE scores in the 90th+ percentile.
- Glowing letters of recommendation from the past several years from his/her previous school.
Does Phillips Academy require SSAT?
However, we also know that access to these tests may be challenging for many applicants and, therefore, we will not require the SSAT or ISEE. Our longstanding practice has been to evaluate all components of a student’s application without focusing solely on standardized test results.
What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
The Groton School, the No. 5 most elite boarding school, is tied with The Thacher School as the most selective, each with an acceptance rate of 12%. Additional reporting by Andy Kiersz.
- Middlesex School.
- Deerfield Academy.
- Cate School.
- Phillips Academy Andover.
- (TIE) The Thacher School.
- (TIE) Groton School.
What is a good SSAT score for Phillips Andover?
“Although the Andover admissions committee has no minimum grade or score requirements for acceptance, the average Andover student maintained an “A” average at his or her previous school and scored in the 93rd percentile on the SSATs.”
Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
While it’s debatable which Ivy Leagues is the easiest Ivy to get into, according to these numbers, Cornell, Dartmouth, and U Penn are by far the easiest Ivy League schools to get into with the highest acceptance rate for the class of 2025.
What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
Here are the top 5 schools that send the most students to Harvard:
- Boston Latin School.
- Phillips Academy.
- Stuyvesant High School.
- Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin.
What is the most prestigious boarding school?
The 50 Most Elite Boarding Schools In The US
- Phillips Exeter Academy – Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Phillips Academy Andover – Andover, Massachusetts.
- Groton School – Groton, Massachusetts.
- Deerfield Academy – Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- The Lawrenceville School – Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
What is the average SSAT score for Exeter?
Test Prep Company Argues 90 or 94% Percentile as an Average for Exeter.
What grades do you need for Phillips Exeter?
Phillips Exeter Academy (often called Exeter or PEA) is a highly selective, coeducational independent school for boarding and day students in grades 9 through 12, and offers a secondary postgraduate program.
Is 2200 a good SSAT score?
The score range of the SSAT sections and the total sum scores differs depending on whether you’ve taken the elementary, middle, or upper level SSAT. Also question is, is 2200 a good SSAT score? With a 2200 SAT score, you’re already strongly competitive for these schools. You’re very likely to get admitted if you apply.
What SSAT score do you need to get into Lawrenceville?
Here’s what the Lawrenceville School says about SSAT scores on its website: “The average SSAT score for accepted students has historically been around the 85th percentile.
What SSAT score do you need for Choate?
Choate Rosemary Hall boarding schools, Choate required an 85th percentile SSAT score, and admitted 19% of applicants.