- 1 Is Andover MA rich?
- 2 What is Andover MA famous for?
- 3 Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
- 4 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 5 Is Andover Ma a small town?
- 6 Is Andover MA Safe?
- 7 Is Andover a safe place to live?
- 8 Is Burlington in Boston?
- 9 What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
- 10 What is the meaning of Andover?
- 11 What is the richest suburb of Boston?
- 12 Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
Is Andover MA rich?
The per capita income in Andover in 2018 was $68,368, which is wealthy relative to Massachusetts and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $273,472 for a family of four. Andover is a very ethnically-diverse town.
What is Andover MA famous for?
Andover is known the world over for being the home of one of the oldest and most prestigious independent secondary “prep” schools in the U.S. – Phillips Academy. Founded in 1770 by Samuel Phillips, the school today has an enrollment of approximately 1,100 students.
Is Andover a suburb of Boston?
Andover is a suburb of Boston with a population of 35,816. Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Andover there are a lot of coffee shops and parks.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
Is Andover Ma a small town?
Brimming with rich history and classic small town charm, Andover is the quintessential New England town. With a bustling downtown filled with delicious restaurants and an array of shops as well as the safe neighborhoods and an excellent school system, Andover, Massachusetts is a great place to be.
Is Andover MA Safe?
Andover, MA crime analytics According to NeighborhoodScout’s analysis of FBI crime statistics, Andover is safer than 79% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Massachusetts, only on the order of 41% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Andover.
Is Andover a safe place to live?
Andover is a great place to live. It is well served with facilities and jobs, well-connected transport links and has a great sense of community. Generally, homes in Andover can be more affordable than in neighbouring centres.
Is Burlington in Boston?
Discover Burlington — Boston’s Buzzworthy Northwest Suburb Twelve miles northwest of Boston lies Burlington, a booming suburb along Interstate 95 (aka Route 128) with approximately 25,000 residents.
What happened in Andover Massachusetts?
The town of Andover, Massachusetts, was experiencing their own witch trials. The people of the town overthrew the courts and started a riot. Danforth is really pushing for John Proctor and Rebecca Nurse to confess to witchcraft so they won’t be hung, and he will look like the victor.
What is the meaning of Andover?
An·do·ver. (ăn′dō′vər, -də-) A town of northeast Massachusetts south of Lawrence.
What is the richest suburb of Boston?
The 10 Richest Neighborhoods in Boston
- Back Bay.
- South End.
- North End.
- West End.
- Central. Central is one of the richest neighborhoods in Boston in terms of both property values and household incomes.
- West Roxbury. West Roxbury is often mistaken with Roxbury, although the two are not connected.
Where do the rich live in Massachusetts?
1. Weston. The richest town in Massachusetts earns a per capita income of $105,217 and has a dramatically higher median family income of $250,000 or more compared to the other towns.