- 1 Where do Andover students go to college?
- 2 Is Exeter or Andover better?
- 3 How hard is it to get into Andover?
- 4 How many people from Andover go to Harvard?
- 5 What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
- 6 Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
- 7 What is the most prestigious boarding school?
- 8 What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
- 9 What is the acceptance rate to Harvard?
- 10 Which school sends the most students to Oxbridge?
- 11 Where are most Harvard students from?
Where do Andover students go to college?
There’s a reason the Harvard Crimson called Andover a Harvard feeder school. For the past three years more than 20 Andover students have gotten into each of the following top schools: Brown University, Columbia University, Harvard University, MIT, Princeton University, Stanford University, and Yale University.
Is Exeter or Andover better?
This year, Andover dropped from first place to third place on Niche’s “2020 Best Private High Schools in America” ranking. While it is currently sitting behind Phillips Exeter Academy in first and St. Mark’s School of Texas in second, Andover held the first place position for the past four years.
How hard is it to get into Andover?
It’s not easy to gain acceptance to Phillips Academy, the Andover, Massachusetts boarding school pegged as the best high school in America. Of the more than 3,000 applications it receives each year, Andover only accepts 13%, dashing the hopes of many students vying for a slot.
How many people from Andover go to Harvard?
The most prestigious schools receive thousands of applications a year, from all over the world, and have admissions rates similar to those of top-tier colleges. Phillips Academy in Andover—which sent 18 students to Harvard this year—accepted only 13 percent of those who applied.
What high school sends the most students to Harvard?
Here are the top 5 schools that send the most students to Harvard:
- Boston Latin School.
- Phillips Academy.
- Stuyvesant High School.
- Phillips Exeter Academy.
- Cambridge Rindge and Latin.
Which Ivy is easiest to get into?
While it’s debatable which Ivy Leagues is the easiest Ivy to get into, according to these numbers, Cornell, Dartmouth, and U Penn are by far the easiest Ivy League schools to get into with the highest acceptance rate for the class of 2025.
What is the most prestigious boarding school?
The 50 Most Elite Boarding Schools In The US
- Phillips Exeter Academy – Exeter, New Hampshire.
- Phillips Academy Andover – Andover, Massachusetts.
- Groton School – Groton, Massachusetts.
- Deerfield Academy – Deerfield, Massachusetts.
- The Lawrenceville School – Lawrenceville, New Jersey.
What is the hardest boarding school to get into?
The Groton School, the No. 5 most elite boarding school, is tied with The Thacher School as the most selective, each with an acceptance rate of 12%. Additional reporting by Andy Kiersz.
- Middlesex School.
- Deerfield Academy.
- Cate School.
- Phillips Academy Andover.
- (TIE) The Thacher School.
- (TIE) Groton School.
What is the acceptance rate to Harvard?
I would always recommend safety schools, for Andover is the elite of the elite. The average SSAT percentile for a student offered acceptance is 93. Grades and test scores are heavily factored in, although the admissions committee say sthey have no minimum score they do.
Which school sends the most students to Oxbridge?
The state school with the highest number of offers from Oxbridge was the Hills Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge, followed by Peter Symonds College in Hampshire. Here we have profiled some of the country’s best state schools for getting a place at Oxbridge.
Where are most Harvard students from?
The enrolled student population at Harvard University is 40% White, 13.7% Asian, 9.21% Hispanic or Latino, 5.98% Black or African American, 3.99% Two or More Races, 0.215% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0979% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.