- 1 Is Andover Kansas a good place to live?
- 2 Is Andover KS a safe place to live?
- 3 Is Andover a suburb of Wichita?
- 4 What county is Andover Kansas in?
- 5 How big is Andover Kansas?
- 6 What is the safest town in Kansas?
- 7 What is the most dangerous state in America?
- 8 What county is Wichita KS in?
- 9 What cities are in Harvey County Kansas?
Is Andover Kansas a good place to live?
Andover is in Butler County and is one of the best places to live in Kansas. Living in Andover offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families and young professionals live in Andover and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Andover are highly rated.
Is Andover KS a safe place to live?
Andover, a modestly sized suburb of Wichita, is Kansas’ #2 safest city, logging a violent crime rate less than half that of the state average. The city’s property crime rate of 22.37 per 1K, which is below the national average, is quite an achievement in a state with a high instance of property crime.
Is Andover a suburb of Wichita?
Andover is a city in Butler County, Kansas, United States, and a suburb of Wichita. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 11,791.
What county is Andover Kansas in?
Kansas, constituent state of the United States of America. It is bounded by Nebraska to the north, Missouri to the east, Oklahoma to the south, and Colorado to the west. Lying amid the westward-rising landscape of the Great Plains of the North American continent, Kansas became the 34th state on January 29, 1861.
How big is Andover Kansas?
What is the safest town in Kansas?
Here are the 10 Safest Cities in Kansas for 2021
- Valley Center.
- Scott City.
- Mission Hills.
What is the most dangerous state in America?
1. Mississippi. Mississippi’s total score is 32.00, making it the most dangerous state in the United States. Mississippi ranks 50th out of 50 for Road Safety and Emergency Preparedness and 48th for Financial Safety and Workplace Safety.
What county is Wichita KS in?
Sedgwick County was founded in 1867, and named after Major General John Sedgwick of the Union Army during the American Civil War. Since then, the area has steadily grown and expanded to include 20 cities, including county seat Wichita – the largest city in Kansas.
What cities are in Harvey County Kansas?
Originally founded in 1880, and called “Cloud City” at that time, the City of Andover wasn’t established until 1957.