- 1 Are North Andover schools good?
- 2 Is North Andover a rich town?
- 3 How big is North Andover High School?
- 4 What division is North Andover High school?
- 5 What time does North Andover middle school start?
- 6 What is the richest town in Mass?
- 7 Who is the richest person in Massachusetts?
- 8 What is the poorest city in MA?
- 9 Is Andover MA a safe place to live?
- 10 How old is Haverhill High School?
- 11 When was North Andover High School built?
Are North Andover schools good?
North Andover High is ranked #3,197 in the National Rankings. Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation and how well they prepare students for college. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools.
Is North Andover a rich town?
The per capita income in North Andover in 2018 was $54,939, which is upper middle income relative to Massachusetts, and wealthy relative to the rest of the US. This equates to an annual income of $219,756 for a family of four. North Andover is a somewhat ethnically-diverse town.
How big is North Andover High School?
North Andover High School is a highly rated, public school located in North Andover, MA. It has 1,462 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1.
What division is North Andover High school?
Because of total enrollment, North Andover High School is qualified in Division 2 by the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association and plays many games against non-league opponents with similar school size.
What time does North Andover middle school start?
The Middle School phone number is (978) 794-1870. What number do I call if my child will be absent? What time does school start and end? School starts at 7:40 a.m. (Students are considered late after 7:40 a.m.)
What is the richest town in Mass?
Last year, the data showed that Wellesley was the wealthiest place in Massachusetts. Now, with an estimated median household income of $188,908, Wellesley is in second place behind Dover.
Who is the richest person in Massachusetts?
Abigail Johnson again ranked as the wealthiest person in Massachusetts, a distinction she has held for many years. The CEO of Boston-based Fidelity Investments boasts a net worth of $20.9 billion.
What is the poorest city in MA?
Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Massachusetts
- Brockton. Flickr/Timothy Valentine. Per capita income: $21,942.
- Southbridge. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Flickr/JON_CF. Per capita income: $21, 579.
- North Adams. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
- Fall River. Flickr/MOTT.
- New Bedford. Flickr/Henry Zbyszynski.
- Chelsea. Flickr/C Hanchey.
- Holyoke. Flickr/Doug Kerr.
Is Andover MA a safe place to live?
Andover, MA crime analytics If you live in Andover, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in the community is 1 in 162. The US average across communities from the largest to the smallest is 1 in 40. It is for these reasons that Andover is ranked as one of the top 100 safest cities in the U.S.A.
How old is Haverhill High School?
History. Haverhill High School was opened in 1963, with the first class to graduate being the class of 1964.
When was North Andover High School built?
The current high school building located on Osgood Street opened in 2005.